IAAPA- International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions
Founded in 1918, IAAPA is the largest international trade association for permanently situated amusement facilities worldwide. The organization represents over 4,000 facility, supplier, and individual members from more than 93 countries. IAAPA strives to help members improve their efficiency, marketing, safety, and profitability while maintaining the highest possible professional standards in the industry.
“Our mission is to serve the membership by promoting safe operations, global development, professional growth, and commercial success of the amusement parks and attractions industry.”
We envision a professional association regarded as an indispensable resource for our members and an international authority for our industry by:
- Advancing safe facility operations globally.
- Promoting a favorable public image for the association, its leadership, and the industry at large to consumers, government officials, and the media.
- Providing primary sources for market connections for buyers and suppliers while maintaining economic vitality for the association and value for its members.
- Providing continuing education and training in amusement facility operations.
- Being an allied partner with industry associations that expand the IAAPA brand, increase membership, and increase attendance at IAAPA branded trade shows.
- Being a credible resource for industry data and statistical analysis.
TIA- Telecommunications Industry Association
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) is the leading trade association representing the global information and communications technology (ICT) industries through standards development, government affairs, business opportunities, market intelligence, certification and world-wide environmental regulatory compliance. With support from its 600 members, TIA enhances the business environment for companies involved in telecommunications, broadband, mobile wireless, information technology, networks, cable, satellite, unified communications, emergency communications and the greening of technology. TIA is accredited by ANSI.